4 days left
- Full Time
HR Business Partner, Based in Athens, Greece
Greek language and employment law essential
40,000 - 45,000 euros
Oakleaf are working for an exciting Tech Company who are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who can come in and add value into their HR team, based in Athens. This could be the Job for you!
The role would be working alongside colleagues in the TA, L&D and Reward teams, supporting the staff population for Greece.
They are looking for you to drive standards in the business by supporting and working closely with the line managers.
You will become an integral part of their management team, delivering value added HR activities aligned with company strategy, driving change & improving performance, maximising colleague engagement, and developing talent. This is a fast-moving and professional environment, with a very collaboration team.
This is a permanent opportunity - Based in Athens, Greece.
What we are looking for you to have:
*Degree qualified within a relevant discipline, with significant HR Generalist experience and CIPD or equivalent qualification.
* Skilled and experienced in organisational development and change, talent management, performance management, reward and learning and development.
* Comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, working at an operational and strategic level.
* Able to respond and adapt quickly under pressure, identifying and implementing process change where appropriate, with minimal supervision.
* Comfortable working with employees at all levels within the organization across as variety of sites and disciplines, with the ability to interact and influence up to exec level.
* Commercially aware and customer focused, displaying strong competencies in coaching, influencing, process development, analysis and problem solving.
* Experience of identifying and implementing appropriate development solutions within an unstructured environment.
* Experience of integrating acquired businesses.
* Experience delivering organizational change within a growing business
Apply for HRBP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly