L&D Manager- 6 Month FTC to Perm
2 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf are supporting a growing property development organisation to hire their first dedicated L&D professional in the UK business- a really exciting prospect for someone on an Interim basis to make their mark, establish things quickly and get some great L&D focussed initiatives in place! Really the main reason for this role is to kick start the implementation of the learning and development strategy through the creation and delivery of a management training programme, support the roll out of general skills training throughout the business and partner with the business to identify and training needs and deliver solutions to those training needs.
The role is for an initial six-month fixed term period to focus on delivery of the initial objectives of the strategy and to support the business to understand its longer term in-house L&D requirements, however this is a chance this could be extended or go permanent- should the business require this role for longer/ there is clarity on what they do require as a resource in the team in 6 months time.
- Design, create content for and deliver an in-house and module-based management training course, initially for a group of approx. 20 employees initially, broadening to more in the future.
- Support the HR team to implement a user-friendly LMS system (identification of which is already underway) and supporting in-house HR colleagues to deliver training.
- Working alongside the 2 HR Business Partners to support the identification of training needs across the business and supporting a development plan for specific groups in the organisation.
- Evaluate the impact of learning and training activities on employee and business performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process
They are looking for:
- Proven experience as an in-house Learning & Development Manager, in-house trainer or training consultant
- Experienced and adept user of learning management platforms, with the ability to create or amend e-learning content.
- Great with engaging with stakeholders at all levels and having influence with your ideas/projects
- Works well automously, as well as well with others
- Undrstand what is it to work in a small/medium business (They have about 200)
They would like someone to start as soon as possible, so if this sounds like you and you can demonstrate the points on the job spec- please apply!
This will be offered as an FTC or on a Day Rate (Inside IR35) via Oakleaf,
Apply for L&D Manager- 6 Month FTC to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly