HR Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a Global Mining Business to secure a HR Business Partner to be based in their London offices.
The role has come about due to internal promotion.
Working alongside a team of generalists, you will provide HR expertise to two client groups within the business who are based in various locations across the globe.
You will ensure that all global HR processes are effectively implemented across the functions to drive organisation performance and support the achievement of the organisation's strategy.
It's an exciting time to join this business as they are going through a huge transformation which you will actively play a part in.
Day to day duties include:
- Provide on-going HR support in the development of strategic and tactical plans to support specific identified short term and long-term business goals.
- Lead the implementation of organisation development work with client groups in alignment with Group strategy and plans.
- Support effective talent management and action planning within relevant disciplines, including initiative for attracting, retaining, and driving mobility of high-quality talent.
- Coordinate annual performance management and pay review process across the function.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- At least two years' experience as a HRBP within a matrix organisation. International exposure is a must.
- Undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline - HR, Industrial/Organisational Psychology, Organisation Behaviour.
- Understanding of change management and organisation development methodologies.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly