4 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a Global Mining Business to secure a HR Advisor to be based in their London offices.
This role has come about due to internal promotion. You will provide generalist HR advice and service to the client group across all locations globally, across a defined range of HR activities in line with HR standards and policies.
Day to day duties include:
- Provide implementation support on HR policies, processes, and initiatives
- Provide support to the HR Advisors on relevant HR requirements
- Support the recruitment service and onboarding process
- Liaise with local HR teams for specific country actions
- Support the implementation of relevant HR projects
- Be first point of contact for employee queries
- Support a range of HR and employee relations matters in conjunction with the relevant HR Lead and Business Partner.
- Undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline - HR, Industrial/Organisational Psychology, Organizational Behaviour
- Ideally studying towards your CIPD
- Ability to advise on HR processes and policies
- Knowledge across resourcing, talent, reward, L&D and performance management
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly