Digital Learning Specialist
Page Personnel HR are working with a large organisation within the health and social care sphere. The Digital Learning Specialist role will support a wider L&D Team and will be responsible for ensuring the Learning Management System delivers content to relevant users in a simple and engaging way. The role is varied with lots of opportunities to step up and grow. Based near Lancashire and offers flexible working.
Our client are a large and reputable company who have huge plans for growth. The Digital Learning Specialist role is due to expansion and offers exciting opportunity for the right person to step up and develop their skills. The role is based near Lancashire.
The key responsibilities for the Digital Learning Specialist are working closely with IT, HR and Operations teams, assisting with various projects, monitoring and supporting resolution of queries, supporting content design and management, system troubleshooting, producing and delivering training to IT help desks, supporting governance related to Validation, LMS usage, Calibration, Document Management and Change Control. The role is based near Lancashire and offers flexible working.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in a similar role
- knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- knowledge of various types of LMS programmes
- computer literacy with MS Office
- a passion for technologies
- meticulous attention to detail
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- positive attitude and ability to self-motivate
- a strong team player who is used to collaborative working
- open to travel across North West
Our client offers a salary c£24-27K, flexible working, development opportunities