People and Change Business Partner
5 days left
- Full Time
A really fantastic opportunity as People and Change Business Partner to join a small organisation based in Coventry on a permanent basis.
The client is a small membership organisation in the West Midlands.
As People and Change Business Partner you will accelerate the talent and capacity agenda, enabling and supporting transformation and change goals through people and change management. You will partner closely with leaders in the business to align culture, behaviours and processes to the brand promise and character.
Key responsibilities include;
- Day to day management of 1 HR officer
- Ensure that operational HR is delivered to an excellent standard
- Providing leadership support for the transformation and change agenda, including transforming the technology infrastructure and capability over the next 2 years and transforming the data team capability to align with the vision and brand of the organisation.
- Lead in the development and create framework to sustain a culture of inclusiveness and psychological safety
- Create, develop and deliver a talent management and succession plan to ensure the organisation is attracting and retaining talent
- Lead the development of a capacity planning framework and ensure business managers are equipped to manage capacity on an on-going basis.
The successful candidate will;
- CIPD L5-7 qualified
- Have significant HR experience particularly in a Business Partnering role
- Have a proven track record in delivering change management programmes
- Proven track record developing and delivering talent management and succession planning
- Experience partnering and being a critical friend to senior stakeholders in order to support, advise and coach them
- Proven track record in developing and delivering the EDI agenda
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to coach and influence
- Commercially minded but still supports and breaths the organisations values and behaviours
Please note: due to the nature of the role, some travel will be required as well as occasional overnight stays.
On offer for the successful candidate is;
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic small organisation who are looking to achieve real growth and change
- Competitive salary of c. £50-£60k
- 27 days holiday + 3 closure days + BHs
- Hybrid working model