EMEA Senior Payroll Specialist
EMEA Payroll Specialist £45,000 per annum & benefits - Waterloo - Permanent
A global business is seeking an EMEA Payroll Specialist. Reporting into HR you will be in a sole role for all payroll questions and queries in relation to a number of UK & EMEA Payrolls.
The business is also offering 3 days working from home and 2 days in the office long term once safe to be back at the office and lockdown is over.
- Processing the payroll for a variety of EMEA countries
- Respond to all payroll queries and escalate through a ticketed system to the outsourced provider
- Be a key business partner with various internal departments and outsourced payroll provider
- Be aware of any legislative changes across your specific regions
- Working alongside the EMEA Payroll Manager looking at ways to implement and streamline the payroll processes
Skills & Experience:
- Must have a wealth of payroll experience and exposure across the UK and EMEA (ideally 2 years plus)
- Strong communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong excel skills (V Look Ups/Pivot Tables)
- Strong analytical skill set
- Experience with Northgate would be highly desirable.