HR Business Partner - Group
6 days left
- Full Time
HR Business Partner - Group
Great opportunity for a HR Business Partner, reporting to the Group HRD, to provide HR leadership to the Group Functions and truly partnering to support the delivery of the corporate people objectives and transformation agendas.
As a key member of the HR Leadership team you will be responsible for:
Corporate plan & Strategic Priorities
Implementing the corporate plan and strategic priorities within the Group Functions and development people plans for approx 500 people. Including:
- People related budget optimisation
- Grading structure, salary and benefits management, in line with Reward frameworks
- Performance management
- Organisational capability development
- Talent development
- Succession plans
- HR core processes
- Line Management capability
- Optimises costs and leadership of Workforce Productivity for the function
- Engages with Centres of Excellence to build specialist capability/support in the functions
- Maximises service delivery through Shared Service and/or onsite capabilities.
- Leads on the development of people frameworks to support the execution of people priorities e.g. M&A related people and cultural due diligence.
HR Business Partnering – Commercial Delivery
- Supports Functional leadership in delivering against their corporate plans by:
- Provides leadership on transformational change management, communication and engagement and inclusion
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise on employee relations and works council related strategy
- Leads on cross functional initiatives such as New Ways of Working, Risk Management, Health and wellbeing, GDPR, COVID response. Coordinates key internal communications across the functions
- Offers value added HR advice and leadership coaching on functional specific needs.
- Provides guidance and support on performance management.
- Leads and coaches the Group Functions HR teams
- Works with HR colleagues to deliver functional improvement solutions, with a focus on management capability.
- Works closely with Group CoE’s in developing new policies, procedures and processes.
- Partners the Group HRD on Group HR budget and resource management
- Ensures compliance to all key HR policies and processes
- Keeps abreast of changes in HR legislation
- Ensures Workday is maintained
We are seeking a commercially orientated, business minded individual with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and influence across a matrix to drive the HR agenda within a complex organisation.
- In depth generalist experience with good knowledge of operational HR processes.
- Experience in leading and implementing HR change processes
- Experience of operating in the corporate HQ of international matrix organisation
- Experience of partnering professional employee populations
- Preferably Project Management experience within HR.
- Good understanding of social-and tax regulations linked to international mobility.
- Good knowledge of labour legislation.
- Proven leadership coaching skills
- Good knowledge of operational costs, financial drivers