Group Learning Specialist
- Full Time
A brilliant Group L&D Specialist role is now available in an evolving global Financial Services business. The organisation has existed previously in a number of successful entities with a wide geographical reach. The business is now on a broad change management journey to move into more of a group matrix of which L&D will cover the entire entity. This role can be based in London or Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Group L&D function and will be responsible for ensuring full alignment of the Group L&D strategy with the Group HR strategic agenda (incl. Purpose, Vision & Values).
This desirable L&D role could be either a) one with a high learning design capability or b) one with a more technical private banking / regulatory bias. As such we welcome candidates with both sets of skills to apply for the role.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Previous experience of L&D within financial services or professional services sector
- Deep expertise in an L&D area (design, facilitation etc)
- Proven and relevant 10+ years L&D experience to understand previous, current and future market trends
Technical Role elements:
- Knowledge of financial product education - especially Private Banking (PB) or from training or regulatory side
- Worked in front line Private Banking (PB) role or equivalent
- Some deep expertise in a PB specialismIntellectual curiosity
- Agility to connect & blend education more broadly
- Capability working with senior teams and good at building relationships across an organisation
- Team player, adaptability & collaboration
- Flexibility to develop and scale emerging technologies to upskill learners OD experience, change, learning design and talent development
- Finance/Economics background, Private Banking, Investments or Markets
- Fluent in English plus French and German a real advantage
Apply for Group Learning Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly