London, c £95,000 - 105,00
Our client, a commercial corporate business, are looking to bring on board a strong growth minded HR Director to lead their HR function. This role is a true generalist opportunity, which will work alongside the CPO to lead the function and manage a team.
- Lead the company HR function and team.
- Develop resource plans alongside business managers
- Work directly with the CPO and senior personnel to lead the HR function and provide strategic input
- Develop the company wellbeing and diversity policies
- A demonstrable successful background in HR, ideally with sector experience in professional service settings
- Strong experience within Employment Law and tackling ER issues
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Experience facing off to business leaders and partnering with C-Suite leaders
- Strong implementation skills
- Comfortable working with stakeholders of all levels and with a commercial attitude to HR
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV via the application or email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org