Senior HR Business Partner
A leading global FTSE 250 business based in London is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their Human Resources and Personnel team
A leading global FTSE 250 business based in London
Hybrid working: A combination of a London office base and home-working.
National travel maybe required weekly depending on business need.
International travel is on an occasional needs basis only.
Key Purpose of the Senior HR Business Partner role in London:
- Leads a team of HRBPs to ensure the efficient delivery business focused HR solutions across the UK, Middle East and Africa operational businesses.
- The Senior HR Business Partner Leader will support the HRD and senior leadership teams to deliver on their people objectives
- Leads and manage a team of HRBP's and Human Resources Advisor's
- Sits on the Senior UK HR team and deputises for the HR Director on HR generalist matters
- Delivers end to end organisational design solutions including managing consultation processes where needed.
- Proactive ownership and resolution of complex ER issues, including grievances, appeals and formal performance / conduct matters.
- Provides tactical and strategic support to senior members of the organisation.
- Able to leverage data analytics to drive HR and business strategy around retention, productivity and talent management.
- Delivers a wide range of end to end HR operational and advisory support services providing expert guidance ensuring a consistent, legally compliant and fair approach to people management.
- Oversees the continual development of and reviewing HR policies to ensure legislative compliance and alignment with company goals.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders. Including attending Director Board meetings to present and update on key HR matters.
- Project manages HR projects that impact multiple counties.
- Able to motivate, inspire and engage the team and colleagues to deliver results.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Helping to shape the HR service to enable short, medium and long term business plans to be delivered.
- Able to build and maintain long term relationships with clients.
- Strong understanding and awareness of activity and developments in other regions and/or disciplines.
- Proven team management experience and as an HRBP
- Must be degree educated
- Strong communication and influencing skills with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to provide strong commercial HR advice and finding pragmatic solutions.
- Fully conversant or ability to assume knowledge quickly in all aspects of employment law (UK, Africa, Middle East and Ireland) and HR best practice.
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Capable of interpreting workforce data and implementing data driven solutions
- Can do attitude and track record of "making a difference' in order to add value in the role.