Early Careers Administrator / HR Assistant
We have a current opportunity for a Early Careers Administrator on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Manchester. For further information about this position please apply.
Are you passionate about new talent and career development? On behalf of a Global Firm, going through some really positive growth at the moment, we are supporting the hiring of an Early Careers Coordinator into the HR function. You will be involved in the following:
- Supporting with the future-trainee engagement programme. Including assisting with events (virtual and non-virtual), in-house training and running the mentor programme.
- Be a key point of contact to all future joiners and providing a positive on-boarding experience
- On-boarding process for new trainee cohorts
- Co-ordinating all aspects at the start of the training contract
- Providing support for the annual Trainee Induction programme.
- Supporting the Early Careers Advisor across core processes such as seat rotations, career development and qualification.
- Supporting the secondment process
- Supporting the Early Careers Manager tasks on key projects. This will involve but is not limited to, interview scheduling, diary management, data collection and entry and meeting minutes.
- Capturing key data and metrics for tracking and reporting purposes.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Confident and proven administration experience within a fast paced recruitment or HR environment, ideally within a law firm or other professional services. (Previous Graduate/Early Careers Recruitment experience is advantageous)
- Excellent organisation, analytical and administration skills with high attention to detail.
- A strong team player
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities