In house Recruiter - 6 Month FTC
In house Recruiter (6 month FTC)
Birmingham or Manchester
Seeking an experienced In-house recruiter to join the delivery team of a Management Consultancy, aligned to different areas within business services hiring for Senior Manager, to Director level roles.
The role requires significant experience of the end to end recruitment life cycle including strong relationship management, the ability to prioritise in a changing landscape and excellent client service ethic as well as delivering data/policy compliance, together with high levels of organisation and attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Candidate sourcing
- Take business briefing in order to fully understand the role required
- Provide guidance on Job Specs where necessary to ensure that they will attract diverse and highly skilled talent
- Use market knowledge to determine sourcing strategy
- Post roles internally and externally as appropriate and carry out supplier briefings as required
- Directly source candidates through use of networks, LinkedIn, events and other available tools and use direct sourcing to create talent pools
They are ideally looking for:
- Previous in-house recruitment experience, preferably gained within Professional services/ a large Matrix organisation
- Able to support a diverse group of senior stakeholders