Reward Business Partner
We have a current opportunity for a Reward Business Partner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hampshire. For further information about this position please apply.
Regional - Hampshire based
REWARD BUSINESS PARTNER
Competitive Senior Package
My client is currently looking for an experience all round Reward Partner to support the Reward Director in driving and delivering various group wide reward initiatives including the annual pay and bonus cycle, job evaluation, employee benefits and employee share plans.
You will be joining at an exciting time within the organisation and this is a key hire for them. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
Supports the Reward Director in defining, developing and evolving the reward proposition, policies and practices.
Help to develop the Reward team's capability as a centre of excellence.
Act as a point of escalation for the Reward team as well as wider HR teams.
Deputise for the Reward Director where appropriate.
Chair the DC Pension Management Committee on behalf of the Reward Director.
Support with external research, assessment and benchmarking.
Design and support accurate, simple and transparent processes, implementation and communication of pay, bonuses/commissions, benefits and share based reward to motivate colleagues.
Support with the design and delivery of the annual pay review and bonus scheme review for both staff and management groups.
Promote the Reward team and keep up to date with relevant regulatory and business changes
Build and develop a good understanding of current and future business drivers and ensure changes arising from business processes are reflected in the Reward proposition
Develop and maintain ways to monitor and keep abreast of reward, recognition and benefits policy and explore progressive reward arrangements that may be implemented.
Build and develop effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsible for ensuring that all Reward related policies and practices are in line with current governance guidelines and are compliant with all regulatory requirements
Provide expert reward advice to customers, colleagues and senior management as required and undertake analysis and in-depth investigation of issues and problems within the function related to reward or salary issues.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Preferably at least 7 years' Reward Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation and third parties
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills with experience in extracting and compiling data from multiple HR systems accurately
- Strong working knowledge of the reward area including pay, bonus plans and how they operate
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Advanced skills in using Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong project management and process change skills
- Highly proficient in using and delivering salary benchmarking capability
- Proven ability to use own initiative and deliver results within a demanding environment
- A good understanding of job evaluation techniques, preferably with Hay methodology
- Detailed knowledge of company HR policies, procedures and terms of employment
If you are interested in this role please email your CV ASAP.