Talent Acquisition Specialist - FTC
4 days left
- Full Time
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will identify talent within the Medical & Healthcare space to supply candidates for live vacancies and to build a talent pool for future needs. You will act as a partner to the business unit, building and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders and hiring managers.
The client is a multinational FMCG business based in West London, housing market leading brands across a number of markets.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Talent Manager with particular focus on the start of the recruitment cycle
- Identifying candidates for live vacancies and for talent pooling by utilising multiple sourcing strategies
- Responsibility for end-to-end recruitment of junior managerial positions across Medical & Healthcare divisions, including process & interview organisation, competency-based interviews through to offer management.
- Reporting and tracking of conversion rates through each stage of the process.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and hiring managers
The successful candidate will have:
- Recruitment experience either within an agency or in-house team.
- Extensive experience of the Medical/ Healthcare industry and network from entry level to middle management.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the start of the recruitment process and successfully manage challenging assignments.
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly and leverage these relationships to drive results.
- Ability to manage a complex and varied range of stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
- 6 month FTC
- £45,000 - £48,000 (pro rata)
- Opportunity to start ASAP