Recruitment Consultant (Marketing)
4 days left
- Full Time
Recruitment Consultant in Marketing at Hays, London City, PROMOTION IN 6 MONTHS! £20,400k-£23,500k per year + uncapped comms & benefits + best training in the industry!
We require no previous experience; you'll get the training you need to become an expert. You'll need to be able to think on your feet and thrive in a fast paced high energy environment.
As a part of this our flagship London City Office is looking to further expand its offering and is Hiring. We see key growth areas in the increasing digitalisation of marketing with new exiting key specialist job types, interim more flexible solutions, and communications. We recruit mid-level to senior marketers across a range of sectors and job type both interim and perm. Depending upon your passion we have positions in the more technical areas of marketing, but also sector specialist positions for those who enjoy core marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ambitious sale focused individual, with skill that include but not limited to:
- Ideally over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy, and high levels of resilience Must be hard working and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact. As a Recruiter, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll source candidates, win business, and match the right candidate to the right job. It's hard work as you'll have to hit sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn great commission and become a manager in just a few years.
- Sales and business development
- 70% telephone based
- Interview and selection of candidates
- Coaching candidates through the process
- Negotiate recruitment fees and packages for candidates
What you'll get in return
As a Recruiter at Hays you'll be given the support of our market-leading brand, receive world-class training to help you become an expert and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry. You'll also receive:
- A competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Exciting incentives and rewards
- A structured career path
- The opportunity to transform lives and businesses
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Opportunity of promotion to Consultant within 6 months
We also have a range of employee benefits to choose from including:
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual season ticket loans
- Healthcare and dental-care plans
- Generous shopping discounts and savings
We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, the chance to get promoted at six months (with an increase to your base salary) and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked into management roles within just a few years. It's hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression know no limits.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant (Marketing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly