Interim TA Manager
Urgent requirement for an Interim TA Manager on a 3 month FTC basis initially.
You will manage a team of 5, reviewing the team's activity, ensuring use of job boards, CV databases, LinkedIn in-mails are used sufficiently and effectively. You will also need to pick up some recruitment as/when vacancy volume requires.
You will have strong people management experience within a TA capacity, and be available at short notice.
Our client is a key player in their specialist field.
As the Interim TA Manager for this company in Reading, you will:
- Performance manage a team of 4 experienced Talent Acquisition Partners plus a Recruitment Administrator.
- Review team's activity, ensuring use of job boards, CV databases, LinkedIn in-mails etc are used sufficiently and effectively.
- Develop TA strategies with team for hard-to-fill roles.
- Work with the recruitment marketing team to develop advertising strategies.
- Would also be the point of contact for escalations from the business.
- Pick up some recruitment to help where vacancy volume requires.
This role will be home-working until such time as the office re-opens.
To apply for this Interim TA Manager role in Reading, your profile will closely match:
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong and successful track record in the TA world.
- You will have strong people management experience in TA, managing and reviewing performance of the team, providing advice and guidance, and using reports effectively to optimise team performance.
- TA experience in Healthcare would be advantageous but not essential.
- You will be available at short notice.
This role offers a benefits package that includes 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) plus a matching pension scheme at 5%.