6 days left
- Full Time
To build employee and organisational excellence within UK and Europe by managing day-to-day HR, driving and embedding People strategy and providing HR guidance to support the achievement of business objectives.
A team player who delivers results to enable organisational success, working with leaders to integrate the human resources function within the overall business strategy and act as a trusted adviser.
- Contribute to business strategy and support necessary transformation and organisational changes through the contribution and rolling out of the HR regional strategic plan
- Ensure business and staff proximity establishing trustful relationships being present on the ground with the office and teams.
- Provide advice and coaching to managers and employees on HR related matters,
Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Proactively contribute to an impactful HR function across the region recommending new approaches, policies and procedures, promoting HR best practices within the HR team and developing strong collaboration with the other local HR Business partners
- Propose key business process improvement initiatives to reduce time spent on transactional HR activities
- Manage at least one specific HR project and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Work closely with HR Professionals with global and local projects
Proactively support people development across the organisation
- Lead the Talent Assessments and Talent management initiatives
- Working closely with managers through recruitment needs and process
- Contribute to the business by assisting the brand to identify, prioritise and build organisational capabilities, behaviours, structures and processes
- Proactively work with managers to identify and develop talent for succession planning
- Assist the brand to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like you.
Apply for People Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly