Resourcing Advisor - Fully home based role
Your new company
My client are a leading care and education provider with a UK wide presence with a particular focus in the Midlands and South East regions. Due to a period of sustained growth, they are now looking to add 2 x Resourcing Advisors to their internal function to support with a high volume of vacancies and to help shape a more proactive resourcing strategy. The roles will initially be on a 6 month FTC basis with the potential to become permanent.
Your new role
- Working in partnership with the operations team to provide appropriately experienced and qualified staff within specified timescales.
- Supporting the Hiring manager to plan the recruitment of their role(s).
- Conducting initial screening, telephone and face to face interviews in conjunction with the relevant Hiring Manager, including administering selection testing material for roles as required.
- Supporting recruitment campaigns as required, ensuring that recruitment is organised and conducted expeditiously for all roles.
- Experience of managing volume recruitment campaigns in a structured manner and using ATS systems to streamline the recruitment process.
- Managing social media campaigns, working collaboratively with other teams to maximise the brand.
- Managing of all recruitment advertising including placing adverts on internal job boards and external recruitment job sites.
- Supporting the recruitment team to make recruitment decisions and ensuring that all recruitment administration is being completed to the required standard.
- Ensuring recruitment matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements and that checklists are completed where required.
- Enhancing current operations through creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Working with Hiring managers and stakeholders to ensure that candidates are processed as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Using recruitment job boards to promote and advertise open roles and also carry out candidate searches.
- Updating candidate records in People HR to ensure full visibility for the team.
- Ensuring that figures are collated for reporting weekly and monthly
- Ensuring that all successful candidates are being processed with relevant checks.
- Responsible for issuing Offer letters and candidate engagement throughout the on-boarding process
- Liaising with the L&D team to keep them informed of new starters and to understand Induction dates, locations and numbers allowed.
- Being mindful of the candidate journey and to become an ambassador for the brand.
- Have a creative and dynamic approach to recruitment and bring fresh ideas to the team
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Health and Social care is highly desirable, though not essential
- Demonstrable experience of recruiting/resourcing in a full 360 role in a fast paced and changing environment including use of social media and job boards for CV searching/mining, alerts and headhunting techniques
- Be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to change
- Possess an agile nature and be able to drive change through recruitment best practice
- Must be people focused and have a confident manner
- Strong English spoken, listening, writing, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent administrative skills, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Key experience of working with and advising line managers
- First class IT and communication skills
- Team orientated and results focused
- Full driving licence and use of own car to visit company homes if required (not during Covid)
What you'll get in return
The positions attract a salary of c£30,000 pro rata and have the flexibility to be fully home based if this is the selected candidates preference.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly