HR Advisor | Stockport | £26,000 | 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Your new company
Driven by values and have a desire to see meaningful change. Manchester based organisation are seeking to appoint a HR Adviser to join their incredible team on a 12-month fixed term basis.
Your new role
In your new role you will support and assist the HR Business Partner providing a high quality, proactive and efficient HR partner service to all managers and staff. Your work will be filled with meaning everyday with people and values at the heart of everything you do. In your new role you will be responsible in providing in depth advice on the application of the companies HR policies and procedures as well as liaising with other colleagues where appropriate. The role itself is very generalist covering resourcing, employee relations, performance and wellbeing and diversity. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, a strong team player, with the ability to work collaboratively to achieve team goals. You must also be comfortable and have experience working in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to continuously progress and develop.
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 3 CIPD
- Experience providing HR Generalist services
- Experience using HR databases and systems
- Self-motivated, organised, and self-driven
- Ability to prioritise workload and thrive from a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with effective interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
What you'll get in return
- £26k Salary
- Fantastic people focused culture
- 7% employer pension contribution
- Healthcare cash plan
- Excellent development and training opportunities
- Free Parking
- 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.