As Senior Recruiter, you will help to build talent in Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will be responsible for identifying high tech business professionals and support the wider staffing team with all elements of the recruitment life cycle.
My client is a multinational tech business operating in global markets.
As Senior Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and executing direct sourcing strategies for a wide variety of roles across the EMEA region
- Conduct research into new and existing markets and search campaigns across the markets
- Increasing awareness of the business as an employer in the EMEA market
- Building and maintaining networks of key talent across the region
- Working as part of the wider staffing team to deliver an excellent service to the business in the region
The successful candidate will have:
- Hands-on sourcing experience in a fast-paced organization
- Experience recruiting high-level technical roles, in either an agency or inhouse environment
- Demonstrable experience in sourcing across a wide variety of roles and countries
- Proven ability to influence and interact successfully with executive management
- 7 month FTC
- £200-£300 a day depending on experience
- Opportunity to start ASAP