6 days left
- Full Time
A HR Assistant is required on a permanent basis in Chelmsford £21/24K
Your new company
I'm partnering with a national Organisation in Chelmsford to recruit a HR Assistant. You will join a small team that is part of a much larger HR team. An established business that has around 3000 staff across the UK, this role is full time on a permanent basis
Your role will be to deliver an efficient and effective service to all employees by providing first line support for all HR & Recruitment queries and confidential administrative support to the HR team. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to pursue a rewarding career in the field of Human Resources in a company which focuses on staff development and training
* Provide support for the whole HR team, but working closely with the HR Advisors
* Maintain the Cascade training module, liaise with subject matter experts to ensure courses are accurately captured on Cascade and kept up to date
* Carry out audits in relation to employees' eligibility to work
* Answer relevant HR queries over the telephone and by email
* Process and monitor Criminal Record reference checks
* Administrate key HR processes including new starters; pre-employment checks appointment letters, provision of contracts and enter details onto the HR/payroll system
* Monitor the probationary period; diarise key dates and prompt managers
* Maintain sickness absence records.
* Administer changes to employees' contractual terms
* Administer the leavers' process
* Respond to reference requests
* Process TUPE employees onto Cascade and raise queries from Employee Liability Information data, ensuring data is accurate and complete
* Provide ad-hoc support to the Payroll team; enter data and retrieve data from Cascade as and when required; regularly send pay related correspondence to many employees
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have at least a years experience of working within a HR department and be CIPD Level 3 qualified or working towards it. Experience of using Cascade would be advantageous. You will have good communication skills and be highly organised with strong IT skills.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday
- Family friendly policies
- Career Development in a growing business
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working - Remote working currently and hybrid when restriction are lifted
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly