Customer Service Advisor
This role is part of the Customer Care team, who are responsible for answering customer enquiries (by phone, letter, email, live chat and on social media). This Customer Service Advisor role is also responsible for placing customer orders on Shopify (an online order system). Lintbells is a rapidly growing market leader within the FMCG industry.
Every day, our mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for their whole life.
We are the experts in scientifically backed pet supplements with the UK's No.1 joint supplement brand, YuMOVE, now supporting well over 1 million dogs.
We are ambitious in our mission and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates just that with sales doubling over the last 2 years. We are on a journey to be the best known and most trusted dog mobility brand in the world and that takes focus, dedication and energy.
Our team embraces these six principles:
1. Dare to be bold - We are bold, we make brave decisions, and we lead the pack. Leading from the front drives valuable change.
2. Sharp thinking - We challenge ourselves to be critical thinkers. We're obsessively curious. We're open minded. We choose data over beliefs.
3. Deliver with pride - We're proud of what we do. We take full ownership of the part we play in the business and we're obsessed with delivering the best results for pets, customers, partners, the business, the environment, and ourselves.
4. Keep moving - We embrace change. We're comfortable with pacy decision making. We're agile enough to take action and get things moving. We learn from and share our mistakes.
5. Invest time and trust - We know the importance of developing productive and rewarding working relationships. We tackle the hard stuff. We value differences
6. It's personal - We understand first-hand the bond between an owner and pet, and it's our duty to make sure those moments happen for longer. That's why we only develop products that make a real difference.
As a Customer Service Advisor your key responsibilities will be:
* To answer incoming calls, letters, emails and respond to enquiries on live chat and social media
* To create customer orders and process payments using the order system
* To handle additional administrative tasks, such as processing return orders, logging product reports and collating departmental reports
* To have a full understanding of Lintbells products and the benefits related to the products
* To support the rest of the Customer Care team.
* Experience within a Customer Care / Service team
* Strong communication and strong numeracy skills
* Comfortable using the full MS suite and various computer programs such as Shopify
* A can-do attitude and highly flexible to move between tasks
* You demonstrate strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* You are a team player - we're a close-knit team!
* You have outstanding planning and time management skills and able to prioritise workload
* You are enthusiastic and have a genuine love for pets.
Car Owner and driver and live locally to Hitchin
Lintbells offer excellent career progression opportunities as well as competitive benefits including;
- Up to 10% bonus (dependent on individual and company performance)
- 25 days annual leave
- Perkbox membership
- Private Health care