Resourcing Workforce Planning Lead / Resource Lead
6 days left
- Full Time
Resource & Workforce Planning Lead for an interim role to support the creation of a new team
Were seeking an experienced Resource & Workforce Planning specialist to join a newly formed team which is supporting the development and creation of a project / programme change team.
You will be need previous experience of Resourcing/Recruitment and strategic workforce planning including evaluation of learning & development requirements...
You will be reporting to a Project Lead Operations Manager who is responsible for providing support solutions to specialist workstreams as part of a large change/transformation project.
Resource Planning / Workforce Planning
- Reviewing and developing workforce resource plans to support various project workstreams
- Lead the identification of resource levels, skills and competencies, identifying skill gaps for existing workforce and new employees.
- Review and support the growth of senior leadership in terms of succession planning / skills development
- Develop relationships and understanding of various workstream Managers to evaluate resourcing requirements and challenge where needed
- Accurate reporting of workforce management plans
- For some key positions you will be involved in the recruitment & selection to ensure a high calibre level of candidate attraction.
We are seeking an experienced Resourcing / Recruitment / Workforce planning professional who has a background of large scale complex organisations ideally within the public sector (eg NHS/Government/civil service) However other complex organisations considered.
Were seeking professionals who have lead resource management activities within complex projects ideally within public sector.
Experienced : -
- Resource Planning / Workforce Planning
- Skills Analysis for workforce development needs including upto leadership level
- Recruitment/resource management
desirable for Project/programme management qualifications eg Prince 2 / APM but not essential
This is an interim contract working via Hays for 5-6 months initially
Based from Home but you may need to travel to sites in South East as sites open up perhaps 1 or 2 per week but at moment all from home.
PAYE / Umbrella company only
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Resourcing Workforce Planning Lead / Resource Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly