We are a renowned multiservice law firm committed to access for justice, looking for a generalist HR Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting and varied role providing support across all areas of HR and recruitment activity.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Being the first point of contact for general queries and managing the HR inbox
- Managing the joiner/leaver process
- Supporting with ER meetings, investigations and paperwork
- Coordinating the recruitment process
- Regularly updating the HRIS ensuring information held is up-to-date
- Creating accurate ad-hoc reports
- Payroll document preparation
- There will be opportunities to be involved in developing the L&D initiative, benefits/rewards and other ad-hoc HR projects
- Attention to detail and the confidence to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Previous HR Admin/Assistant experience, ideally 12-18 months
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- CIPD Level 3 preferred but not essential
- Previous experience at a law firm preferred but not essential
You will receive a positive and supportive working environment in a role that you can create into your own, we pride ourselves on internal promotions with many opportunities to challenge yourself and expand your HR knowledge with an award-winning law firm.
The salary band for this role is £23,000 - £25,000 for a 37.5 hourly week.
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Eye care vouchers and discounted glasses
- Spot bonuses
- Membership access to receive access to discounted gyms, cinema, days out etc.
- Occupational health access
If selected for interview, they will take place via Zoom interviews and we may start the interviewing ahead of the closing date.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th May.