Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large Professional Services firm looking to recruit an Analyst. This is a permanent position.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
* Provide analysis that will enable understanding of causes of key metrics and improving efficiencies within the team
* Own weekly and monthly reporting and drive data accurately
* Produce all relevant analysis and reports in an accurate, timely and clear manner.
* Have comfort dealing with senior level stakeholders.
* Present findings at meetings with manager support.
In order to be considered for this position:
* Intermediate or advanced Excel and PowerPoint. Excel knowledge to include VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables.
* Previous experience working with HR Systems, Workday would be an advantage.
* Attention to detail.
* Willingness to use and learn new analytic tools such as Tableau.
* Highly numerate, analytical and comfortable with questioning and interrogating data.
* A can do attitude.
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.