German Payroll Specialist
German Payroll Specialist £45k to £50k - City
A leading global Investment Firm based in the heart of the City require an experienced German Payroll Specialist to join their growing team.
Reporting into the Head of Payroll this role has sole responsibility for the German Payroll where you will a subject matter expert and ideally language speaker plus a number of additional EMEA countries.
To be considered successful the ideal candidate must:
* Be proficient on EMEA payroll and have had Germany within their portfolio (language speaker would be desirable)
* Enjoy managing the vendor relationship with providers
* Take ownership of the payrolls within their remit and build the relationship with in-country stake holders
* Enjoy working in a small yet collaborative team
* Be able to speak German
Exposure of ADP or Cloudpay will be highly regarded, but not essential.
This role will include such responsibilities as:
* Managing the vendor relationship and ensuring all data is processed accurately by the provider
* Working alongside the Compensation and Reward teams to ensure data integrity is spot on and the payroll is delivered on time and with a high level of accuracy
* Participating in and reconciling both GL and payroll accounts
* Ensuring the statutory authorities and tax reporting legislations per country are maintained
Apply for German Payroll Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly