COVID Testing site Assistant
As University students start going back in May, we are supporting a University with their COVID testing sites and are looking for a number of people to support. This will be an ongoing temporary position to start in May - you must be available to work Monday-Friday onsite from 9.30-6 (roughly).
A university based in Central London.
The successful COVID Testing site Assistants will be responsible for:
* Meeting and greeting anyone who is on the university campus/site
* Registering their details
* Overseeing the covid testing
* Recording the results.
The successful COVID Testing site Assistants must be:
* Available to start work immediately
* Have excellent customer service skills
* Be confident and have great communication skills.
An ongoing temporary opportunity to support a University COVID testing site.