Learning & Development Manager
Our client, a leading renewable energy firm with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join their team.
The Learning & Development Manager will report to the HR Director and will be responsible for the delivery of L&D solutions for the business. This is a newly created role and will not only define the strategy, but also deliver the tailored learning solutions to the business.
The L&D Manager will be responsible for selecting, setting up and maintaining a Learning & Development system for the business.
What they are looking for:
- A proven L&D background
- Experience of working in the energy/utilities/oil & gas industry
- Strong experience of design and delivery of learning interventions
- Coaching & facilitation skills
- Experience of implementing a L&D system
- An ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- Very 'proactive, can-do attitude'
- Excellent communication skills and ability to have strong impact with stakeholders
- Experienced with delivering at pace
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.