Head of HR
- Full Time
Head of HR for SME based just south of Oxford, £70,000 - £80,000 with benefits including bonus and 28 days holiday.
This newly created Head of HR role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior HR professional to really make their mark and support the business with delivery of the HR strategy
Managing a small team, this PE backed business is looking for someone to drive change and work on projects as well as supporting BAU. You will be commercially astute and be a results driven individual
The role will require 2 - 3 days in office and the rest of the week working remotely.
- Leading a small team you will be responsible for all recruitment, L&D, talent development and succession and ER, policy and processes and all other BAU items
- You will develop the employee strategy, looking at engagement and career path and development, implementing initiatives where relevant
- Support a multi-site workforce (no specific travel is required) and manage day to day HR activities
- Lead on ER cases at a more senior level, advise your team who would deliver on lower level queries.
- Continually review policy and processes implementing change where necessary
- Projects and Transformation - Lead on projects, identify business essentials and implement and drive the longer term change plan.
- Be responsible for D&I, Wellbeing and H&S for the UK business.
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team on all BAU as well as Project based work.
Skills and Experience required
- A strong HR leader, results driven and extensive hands on, end to end HR experience
- You will have a generalist HR background, ideally worked in a SME previously and have been working at HR Manager / Head of HR level already
- CIPD qualified or substantial relevant experience.
- You will be used to challenging the norm and will be able to come up with ideas and solutions and confidently deliver these to the SLT.
- You will have experience working on projects including Change and Transformation projects.
- A good end to end ER background knowledge is required.
- You will be able to lead a team and have management experience
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Head of HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly