Talent and Employee Experience Advisor
Talent & Employee Experience Advisor, up to £45kpa + bens, perm, Bristol, in-house Recruitment exp. req'd.
Your new company
Opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing, most dynamic financial technology companies, headquartered in the US with opportunities around the globe. This is great team of diverse individuals with a team spirit. They are in an exciting period of growth and increasing headcount significantly.
Your new role
The role will suit someone who is passionate about ensuring great candidate and employee experience.It will entail managing multiple searches concurrently at various phases of the talent acquisition cycle. The person will need to be aware of the global talent market and able to multitask - thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
● Set up the EMEA talent and employee experience function at a high growth technology
● Drive searches across all functions at various phases of the talent acquisition cycle
● Identify, prospect and present short-list of exceptional candidates to respective hiring
● Follow a disciplined end-to-end methodology from kick-off to close
● Manage multiple clients at multiple remote locations
● Develop custom research, target lists and sourcing strategies for current and future open
● Partner closely with senior leaders and hiring managers on most critical hires that need
● Drive diverse source-mix much of which originates through targeted marketing/sourcing
● Establish, maintain and augment internal database/CRM
● Partner with HR Business Partner to ensure organisational alignment and competitive
positioning both internally and externally.
● Ensure a steady-steam of talent regardless of open positions; all-the-time recruiting versus
● University / Apprenticeship Programs
● Partner proactively with the respective leaders, HRBPs and controllers to anticipate
quarterly and annual hiring plans
● Position the business as an employer of choice when compared to the competition; establish
strategies to be recognised as Employer of Choice in Bristol.
● Create and manage onboarding process and alignment
● Oversee office planning, procedure, and control to ensure employee wellness, safety and
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit an experienced talent acquisition professional keen to move to HR responsibilities longer term.
● Works efficiently; allocates time to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
● Acts with integrity; builds trust with others by being consistent, modelling the desired
behaviour, making and keeping commitments, protecting confidences and treating others
● Works independently as well as in a team environment
● Strong presenter; must be articulate and confident presenting to a senior management
team, 1:1 and in a group setting
● Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and
● Action-oriented; can run with little direction; can make sound decisions under conditions of
● Inquisitive; he/she is intellectually curious and wants to know the right answers and asks
the right questions
● Passion for making outbound phone calls
● Good judge of character; strong "recruiting intuition"
● Flexible & positive attitude; calm-under pressure
● Strong operationally; ability to validate recommendations with data analytics
● Track record of successful recruitment in a sales and operations -oriented organisational
● Strong business and financial acumen and current on market trends
● Adept & disciplined in using an Applicant Tracking System or CRM tool
● Current with social technologies
● Languages are desirable
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Competitive salary and range of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.