Oakleaf are currently partnering with a FTSE100 company to recruit an interim HR Business Partner. You will provide dedicated HR expertise to the global technical divisions ensuring the implementation of all HR processes supporting the organisations strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide on-going HR support to the relevant functions in the development of strategic and tactical plans to support specific identified short term and long-term business goals
- Lead and support HR projects that support the achievement of the discipline's goals in line with organisational strategy
- Supports the implementation of wider business initiatives within client groups
- Lead the implementation of organisational development work with client groups in alignment with Group HR strategies and plans maintaining integrity of specified organisation design parameters
- Support effective talent management and action planning within relevant disciplines, including programmes for attracting, retaining and driving mobility of high-quality talent
- Contribute to the development of discipline bench strength for technical client groups by working to develop Technical Discipline Frameworks, career paths and talent reviews.
- Drive the talent review processes across technical and coordinate the system output
- Coordinate the annual performance management and pay review process across technical with responsibility for ensuring consistency of application across levels and geographies Resourcing
- Support the recruitment processes for technical client groups in conjunction with relevant in-country HR or hosting office teams.
- Work in partnership with global and Group HR to ensure consistent and fair application of ER across geographies Global and Group HR engagement.
Candidates will be knowledgeable across the whole generalist cycle, Performance management, Recruitment, Talent Management and ER. You will have experience in operating within a fast-paced global matrix.