HR & Payroll Ops Manager
HR/Payroll Operations Manager role
Your new company
Leading healthcare business in the East Midlands
Your new role
My client is in need of an HR/Payroll professional who has significant experience of implementing HR/Payroll systems (ideally I-Trent) and who has also got experience of overseas (mainly European) payrolls. Supervising a team of 9 (HR,Payroll and Onboarding).
- Excellent knowledge of PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP and employee tax legislation.
- Proven experience within Managing payroll staff.
- Track record of managing large (1000+) payrolls including overseas (mainly European) payrolls, and complex pay structures, and both using and implementing payroll & I.T. systems
The role will predominantly home-based as the working model going forward is likely to be biased towards home-working.
What you'll need to succeed
- HR/Payroll systems implementation experience
- Managing a large team
- Strong UK and overseas payroll experience
What you'll get in return
- This role will be home-working predominantly
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR & Payroll Ops Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly