Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Manager for a rapidly expanding FMCG business based in North London.
The role is newly created and will suit someone with strong generalist and people management experience, ideally coming from a fast-paced environment.
The business has gone from strength to strength during the pandemic and are continuing to grow, opening new sites across London!
The aim of this position is to manage a small team in HR as well as oversee the HR operations function. Strong employee relations experience is a must!
- Manage and mentor a team of three
- Support all operations across three business sites
- Provide Advise, guidance and support to all managers with regards to employee relations cases
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the business to promote good employee relations
- Case management for all people related issues such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievances, and absence management
- Play an active part in the employee engagement strategy
- Support with reward and recognition
- Support and guide on recruitment across all business divisions
- Work closely with the Head of People on ad-hoc projects
- Strong HR generalist experience at Manager level
- People management
- Experienced dealing with complex employee relations cases
- Strong knowledge with regards to diversity and inclusion
- Ability to liaise at all levels within the business