Talent Acquisition Partner
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a permanent Talent Acquisition Partner for a Global Construction Company based in the City of London.
The role will sit within a team of three TA specialists focusing on the engineering side of the business across EMEA.
This a high-volume recruitment role which will need individuals who are used to recruiting 50+ vacancies ideally across EMEA.
You will own the recruitment process from start to finish with the help from a resourcing team of six. Stakeholder management is key, due to the nature of the business, you will need to manage expectations accordingly as pressure will be applied, especially when new projects are brought on board to source for. You will also keep abreast of current and upcoming projects and wider business needs, which require specific skill sets.
You will also be expected to build strong talent pipelines of relevant candidates not only for current needs, but also future requirements.
Skills and experience needed:
* Strong in-house recruitment experience, ideally within Construction or Engineering.
* EMEA recruitment experience highly desired.
* Strong recruiting experience with knowledge on current employment legislation and gather compensation and benefits data within the competition
* Managing internal relationships with recruiting managers, providing advice and guidance on recruitment channels and best practice
* Demonstrate operational exposure of building candidate pipelines through direct sourcing and social media
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage stakeholder and candidate expectations
* Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills with effective planning, organisational and time management skills
* Be open and engaging with a down to earth personality and a sense of personal ownership
* Remain resilient particularly when dealing with conflicting priorities or change of business needs
* Publicly present job openings at recruitment events
* IT literate: Word, Excel, Outlook
Apply for Talent Acquisition Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly