Our Financial Services client is a specialist in their field, they are looking for an organised and professional HR Associate to join their busy HR team, offering support across the UK and European offices. This role will provide administration support and an initial point of contact for managers and staff regarding day to day queries primarily regarding the employee lifecycle.
- Management of the central HR e-mail inbox
- Provide administrative support for various stages of the employee lifecycle, including: attracting and hiring, onboarding, managing, rewarding, engaging talent, off boarding
- HR team 'Super User' for Workday including troubleshooting, system improvements, liaising with US counterpart and being a knowledge expert for all Workday related queries
- Research, compile and analyse HR data and prepare reports for management as required.
- Support HR Business Partners with the administration of the annual performance management, annual incentive bonus and salary review processes; ensuring timely communication, distribution of documentation, monitoring of returns, and identification of any issues
- Ensure all relevant HR processes are efficient and fit for purpose and compliant with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Communicate directly with business leaders to provide HR generalist support in the handling of simple HR issues with guidance and support from HR Business Partners.
- Manage certain processes in particular maternity/paternity leave arrangements including administration, scheduling meetings and compiling letters, ensuring compliance with legislation.
- Experience of Workday HR management system is ESSENTIAL
- Confidence handling HR MI (reporting) and providing management team with relevant reports
- 3-5 year's experience in a busy Human Resources Function
- Good organisation and communication skills including ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple projects.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a Financial or Professional Services background
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
There is the opportunity this role could be permanent for the right candidate.
Initially home based there may be a requirement to attend the central London office.