HR Policy & Communication Lead - FTC
Seeking an experienced HR Professional with Policy & Communications skills to support a major change project
We have a unique opportunity for a HR professional with strong experiences of Policy development/communications supporting a large scale transformation project. Fixed Term Contract working home until end of Sept 2021.
Key tasks include:
- To support the People Change Programme in the delivery of an effective and responsive transition process
- Lead on the development of the FAQ document to support the consultation and staff transition process
- Ensure that all communication channels across sender and receivers are managed consistently and be responsible for identifying gaps or issues where different messages are being providing to staff promptly flagging them to senior colleagues
- Ensure accurate, detailed and up to date documentation (library) held within the people programme to support advice on future queries.
- Ensure the FAQ for the consultation process is progressed in a timely and appropriate manner within the agreed timeframe
- Support the planning and implementation of People Transition Workstream
- To support senior leaders at all staff / staff events where HR transition Q&A are the main agenda item
- Provide HR advice and support managers in the drafting of formal documentation as appropriate.
- To draft and co-ordinate advice on terms and conditions of employment.
- Under the direction of senior colleagues and HR Business Partners develop and refresh documents to support the transition process
- Establish effective partnership relations with trade union colleagues.
- Taking the lead and co-ordination of particular projects as delegated and appropriate to role.
We are seeking an energetic, experienced and creative HR professional, who can demonstrate their ability to consolidate complex information and deliver outstanding content tailored to key audiences. You will be:
- A proficient communicator with strong written and analytical skills to produce and lead on the development of high-quality FAQ document across a number of organisations
- A strong negotiator, with the ability to provide trusted advice, influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
HR Professional - EG HR Advisor/Business Partner/HR Policy Development / HR
Strong background of writing effective policies and supporting documentation / communications.
Experience of working within a larger change management projects such as restructure / TUPE / Redundancy / mergers.
Ideally seeking experiences from NHS, Local Government, Council or Civil Service if possible.
Fixed Term contract working from Home until Sept 2021
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Policy & Communication Lead - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly