We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition - Senior Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Birmingham.
* Are you a legal recruiter who is looking to move in house*
We are working with a national law firm to find a Senior Recruitment Advisor for their Talent Acquisition team. Leading on lateral hiring from NQ to Partner level for two key practice groups, the Talent Acqusition Senior Advisor will have an absolute focus on quality and a consultative, business partnering approach.
This is an exciting time to be joining a growing firm. You will have the opportunity to partner and work with stakeholders across the firm, and work to develop lasting relationships with candidates, internal clients and external suppliers.
- To drive the end to end recruitment of lateral practice roles through the delivery of an effective, efficient and innovative recruitment service.
- Creation of recruiting plans, job descriptions and advertisements and conduct regular update meetings with hiring managers.
- Determine and deliver appropriate direct sourcing methods for vacancies including marketing, utilising talent pools and head-hunting.
- Review applications and conduct screening interviews for vacancies in line with agreed SLA's.
- Build networks to develop talent communities and pools of passive candidates particularly including the use of social media.
- Promote internal employee referral networks and champion internal mobility.
- Support the development of the firm's employer brand and position in the market as an 'employer of choice'.
- Produce reports to assess job board effectiveness, agency performance, time-to-hire, etc.
- Participate in talent attraction projects
- Support and collaborate with the wider recruiting and HR team in relation to early careers and business services hiring.
- Solid track record of legal or professional services recruitment experience, ideally with a combination of in-house and agency, however pure agency recruiting qualified lawyers into private practice will be considered
- Extensive candidate sourcing and interview experience.
- Proven experience to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Organised and analytical with strong business judgement and an accomplished negotiator.
- Consultative in approach and skilled in managing multiple priorities.
- Broader Talent Acquisition project management skills - knowledge of salary benchmarking, executive search, diverse hiring and employer branding.