Your new company
I am currently supporting a Non-Profit Organisation based in Wood Green. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join their HR Business Partnering team on a 12 months Fixed Term Contract.
Your new role
You will provide a comprehensive support service within the HR function covering the full range of activity whilst providing an efficient and effective HR transactional service. You will be responsible for payroll, employee relations and HR related administration as well as provide a customer friendly service, respond to incoming calls and manage email inboxes, manage databases, maintain employee records and electronic files.
What you'll need to succeed
Please note, you will need to write a supporting statement to be shortlisted.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a Human Resources Department
- Experience of providing a full range of administrative support to the Human Resources Team
- Experience in transactional HR processes including contracts of employment, updating personnel files, HR correspondence and payroll administration
- Knowledge of Data Protection Act and experience of its application
- IT literate, MS Office applications, database management
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to grow and develop a key department whilst making a huge impact on the future of the organisation. An attractive salary and access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.