Manager, M&A Consulting
7 days left
- Full Time
A global consulting organsiation is looking for an HR professional with solid M&A experience to join their Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Consulting team. As a Manager in the People M&A team, you will bring expertise in HR, M&A / corporate restructuring, either in-house or from a Consulting background.
- Build trusted relationships with business stakeholders and create data-driven programmes that transform their organisations.
- Leading HR workstreams on client M&A projects, particularly in Financial Services with a focus on transforming the organisation post transaction
- Providing insight to clients on how to manage people issues and risks in transactions - this could include advising on employee relations, talent strategy, employee expereince, change & comms, culture, reward, organisation design and HR transformation
- Planning, scoping and shaping the HR workstream
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture
- Supporting the development of thought leadership on People M&A
- Developing client proposals, working closely with colleagues across the firm
- Organising client events, internal information & learning sessions and other initiatives
- Experience of handling HR matters in transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and carve-outs either in-house or in a consulting context within the Financial Services sector
- Experience and understanding of the challenges facing HR as they transform post transaction
- Knowledge of TUPE and other broader employee relations experience.
- An understanding of the people related risks that arise during and after transactions and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Project management skills including mobilising teams, building project plans, tracking milestones etc.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams and ability to work collaboratively
Apply for Manager, M&A Consulting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly