HR Administrator, £21.5k pa + bens, permanent, WFH 3/4 days per wk, 1/2days per wk in the Portishead office
Your new company
Great manufacturing company in Portishead, Bristol. Well established and supportive team.
Your new role
Initially full time work from home then moving to a hybrid role - in the office 1 or 2 days per week. Range of HR Administration support in shared service environment:
- Responsible for raising and issuing contracts of employment for new and existing employees, ensuring all Terms and Conditions are in line with UK employment law, and also ensuring compliance with all Right to Work documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring all associated pre-boarding activities are actioned by liaising, Line Managers, partners and Employees, including pre employment medicals, pension and healthcare benefits.
- Managing Company car fleet including financial sign off and liaising with drivers on ordering new and replacement vehicles, ensuring in line with company guidelines.
- Managing all Fleet paperwork, notices and returns including P11D, ensuring all details are correct for passing onto HMRC, "On Rent" reports, Fuel Card reports and all fines and penalty notices received by drivers. Also responsible for ensuring driving licences are checked in line with company guidelines, to ensure all company car drivers are driving legally.
- Managing and processing HR and Payroll related transactions (inc. notification to appropriate stakeholders -HR Hubs, IT, Payroll, Finance) within the agreed SLA delivery timescales, and working with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure all data received is right first time and within the agreed deadlines.
- Maintaining employees information on mySuccess ensuring all data is up to date, accurate and complies with Kerry standards.
- Maintaining electronic filing ensuring folders are GDPR compliant and are regularly streamlined deleting and archiving information as relevant.
- Providing training to Hubs, Line Managers & Stakeholders as required, and providing support in roll out of various people initiatives.
- Challenging administrative processes (where appropriate) in order to implement more effective and creative solutions.
- Being the first point of contact for process and contractual queries from the business (employees, line managers and key stakeholders).
- Working closely with the wider HR teams and sites around the UK, to help build excellent relationships and get experience of our business on the ground.
- General administrative tasks including issuing all standard letters for the business, supporting audits, long service awards and supporting Hub activities.
What you'll need to succeed
General administration skills and experience coupled with a pragmatic and trust worthy approach. A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative role desirable. Customer service skills are essential. Ability to work either as part of a team or individually, dependent on situation. Previous experience of dealing with stakeholders, business partners and employees directly. Ability to multi task and work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Confident, professional, responsible, organised and methodical. Microsoft Office including Excel and Word (especially mail merge functionality) Knowledge of Success Factors or an HR Information System would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
Able to work from home the majority of the time. Full range of benefits. Friendly and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly