HR Advisor 9 Month FTC
Oakleaf are partnered with an established Financial Services client who are looking for an experienced and proactive HR Advisor to join their busy team until January 2022. This will be a busy and varied role supporting an HR Business Partner on a number of projects, as well as delivering and supporting on the wider business people strategy.
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships across the business to keep up to date on business needs and issues
- Offering guidance and support to managers on all aspects of HR
- Take ownership of HR processes; keeping HR policies, procedures and legal compliance up to date.
- Analysis and reporting on HR data.
- Coordination and management of internal events for the UK team.
- Supporting the HR Business Partners on a range of HR and ER queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supporting the team in collating and preparing HR paperwork, including: onboarding, new starters, change in contracts, exit interviews etc.
- Assisting on the organisation of committees, global events, and round tables.
- Working across ad hoc HR Projects
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- A motivated and collaborative HR professional with a "can-do" attitude
- Experience working within the Financial Services sector
- Prior experience of working on HR projects and managing events
- Confident with HR systems and running reports
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
Initially working remotely, there will potentially be a requirement to work in the Central London office a few days a week.
Apply for HR Advisor 9 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly