Workforce Planning Lead
This role is a blend of workforce planning and process analyst skills, with the ability to see the bigger picture to shape workforce planning in a newly designed function.
A large, well-established organisation embarking on a ambitious change programme.
The key responsibilities include:
- Engage and liaise with the project work streams to gain insight and information from Discovery work so far
- Work with the data teams to scope reporting solutions and Business Architect to ensure solutions aligned to Target Operating Model & business strategy
- Look at work volumes and projected staffing needs across Assessment which could include by process, for the year highlighting peaks
- Validate staff skills required and feed into training needs across the processes and as a function
- Identify and recommend efficiencies of ways of working, improvements for future need and planning tools
- Engage and coach relevant staff in the planning and support tools, sharing best practice and for long term sustainability and growth
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and have strong workforce planning/organisation re-design experience, along with:
- Experience of foundation and low tech workforce planning and process improvements
- Experience of working on Transformation programmes and Project methodology/expectations
- Exposure to job design and organisational restructuring
- Ability to influence stakeholders, articulate and present complex information simply making informed recommendations where appropriate
The people skills of the candidate is very important - need to be a team player and able to work with ambiguity and a 'can do' attitude.
PAYE £350-400 per day