A HR Coordinator is required on a temporary basis for around 6 months based in Brentwood £14.80 per hour
Your new company
An international organisation with a large office in Brentwood requires a HR Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis for around six months.
You will be working as an integral part of the HR team and provide high quality HR support to ensure successful delivery of the strategic plan. This is a great opportunity for someone that is immediately available that is looking for a busy role within a fast paced, high volume environment.
Your new role
- Administering documentation in support of the employee life cycle (New starter workflow, employment changes, leaver administration)
- Collating and managing existing HR records and maintain accurate and up to date employee data on the HRIS in line with company requirements
- Ensuring that good standards of data quality and protection are adhered to at all times
- Act as first line responder for employee queries/ requests and escalating to the relevant HR Business Partner as required
- Advising on Employee Relations queries/ case management
- Assist the HR Team with any projects and ad hoc administration when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Broad HR administration experience
- HR qualification or equivalent (an advantage)
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Good IT literacy skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- The ability to demonstrate respect, equity and empathy for a diverse community
- Encourage teamwork to support each other and customers
- Highly energised mindset with willingness and desire to learn and adapt individually
- Confident communicator and able to build rapport, quickly and effectively
What you'll get in return
This is an ongoing temporary role that is likely to last around six months. The working hours are 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 09.00 -17.30. The office is located in Brentwood, remote working currently following government guidelines. When restrictions are lifted hybrid working is required. You must be able to commute to the Brentwood office daily if needed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.