Learning and Development Manager
A newly created role, the successful Learning and Development manager will have a proven track record of delivering pragmatic yet impactful management learning programmes at all levels of an organisation: from front-line to senior managers and executive level.
A market leader delivering award-winning technology to the financial services industry.
As the successful Learning and Development Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business to understand capability gaps in management
- across the sites and departments.
- Designing, delivering and evaluating management and soft skills training, in line with business needs and be able to adjust approach to programmes to support learners and the organisation.
- Understanding the support needs of different departments and be able to prioritise which areas of the organisation require the most urgent attention.
- Assessing the impact of learning interventions and provide regular statistics/reporting to track the impact of soft skill training.
- Working in collaboration with senior leaders, ensuring new managers are on-boarded effectively and efficiently.
- Providing 1:1 coaching support for managers as required.
- Taking ownership of overall career development programmes in support of talent & succession management.
- Supporting new line managers throughout their first six to 12 months in the organisation; working in collaboration with their respective line managers.
As the successful Learning and Development Manager, you will demonstrate:
- Experience working in a management development role.
- Proven track record of designing and delivering fit-for-purpose learning solutions.
- Experience of working with managers at all levels of an organisation.
- Confidence to advise the business on skill gaps and learning needs of managers and ability to translate these needs into pragmatic learning programmes.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- A confident and engaging self-starter with a positive, 'can-do' attitude.
- Qualifications in Leadership & Management skills/training (CIPD qualified or similar).
- A passionate, resilient personality with uncompromising integrity.
- Willingness to take ownership of processes and see these through to completion.
- Openness to embracing new ways of working.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong understanding of models, frameworks, tools and solutions to increase leadership effectiveness, including but not limited to; culture change, emotional intelligence, change management, high performing team effectiveness, coaching, Situational Leadership.
As the successful Learning and Development Manager you will receive:
- A competitive salary of c.£45,000.
- Flexible working/life balance.
- New, contemporary, open-plan office space.
- Company matched pension benefits.
- Life and Critical Illness Cover.
- Perkbox membership (discounts and freebies).
- An annual wellness allowance.