Global Learning & Performance Manager
The Global Learning & Performance Manager Job - 8 Month FTC
Oakleaf are working for an exciting Teach company who are looking to bring in a Global Learning & Performance Manager on an initial 8 month Fixed term basis.
The Global Learning & Performance Manager is accountable for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of a new colleague learning and development offer which builds strength in our learning and growth culture, and develops capabilities in communication skills, personal effectiveness and self-leadership to ensure ongoing performance and career development needs are met.
Consulting (approx. 10%)
- You might be facilitating focus groups with early career colleagues to understand the skills they need to meet rising performance expectations.
- You might be arranging a working group with Product Management leadership teams to understand why some teams aren't innovating, spotting or proposing new market and product opportunities.
- You might be analysing potential career moves and journeys and opportunities to define career pathways and required skills for progression within the business.
Designing (approx. 20%)
- You might be gathering career stories of inspirational leaders across the business and managing the production of a video series and webinars providing career stories and advice.
- You might be designing a series of workshops to build critical thinking and problem solving skills for our mid-career specialist.
- You might be working with internal experts to curate and shape a blended learning programme which builds excellence in innovation and design thinking.
Delivering (approx. 40%)
- You might be delivering a virtual Influencing Skills workshop to a team of marketing specialists.
- You might be training newly promoted Managers in our Performance Management processes.
- You might be hosting a global series of Lunch & Learns on a range of personal development topics to teams of analysts and market researchers.
- You might be coaching a colleague to help them overcome an issue which is affecting their performance.
- You might be delivering career development programmes for colleagues looking to move into different roles and functions or enrolling them on to Apprenticeship levy funded programmes.
Engaging (approx. 15%)
- You might be facilitating Train the Trainer events to ensure your solutions can be delivered to a high standard globally by internal experts.
- You might be working with internal communications and marketing experts to shape global self-directed learning campaigns for Learning at Work Week.
- You might be driving the use of and managing our online mentoring programmes using our Mentorloop platform.
- You might be holding Q&A sessions and Virtual Live Chat meetings to advise and support with personal development planning.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Strengths
In addition to our Guiding Principles which define how to work within our culture, this role requires the following critical skills and experience.
- Solid understanding of, and experience with, the latest techniques used in the science of learning, behaviour change and motivation.
- Experienced facilitation, coaching and training skills - in-person and virtually.
- Blended learning design and programme management.
- Performance consulting.
- Career and talent development.
- Strong relationship management across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Natural ability to influence and inspire people to act and be accountable for growth and performance improvement.
- TAP / Other training and facilitation qualification
- Qualified coach and/or personality profiling / psychometric practitioner (e.g. Facet5)
- Absorb LMS (or other LMS experience)
- Mentorloop (or other virtual mentoring platform) experience
- eLearning content authoring experience (e.g. Adapt)
- Experience within a B2B environment
- Experience with a Business Intelligence workforce -analysts, researchers, data specialists, product management and digital solutions teams.
- UK Apprenticeship levy experience
- International experience
If you feel you have the skillset for The Global Learning & Performance Manager Job please apply now!
Apply for Global Learning & Performance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly