Learning and Development Manager (Adult Social Services)
Your new company
Public Sector organisation based in Wood Green, North London is looking to hire an interim Learning and Development Manager (Workforce Development) to project manage workforce development for Adult Social Services. Assignment is until October potentially going into permanent role in a long term.
Your new role
You will lead, manage and deliver a workforce development plan required in Health and Care. You will be working with partners, (Clinical Commissioning Group, Service Providers) to ensure delivery of integrated workforce development. You will be responsible for project management of the workforce development plan for Adults driving implementation to ensure the transformation of the way Adult Social Services is delivered. You will research opportunities for income maximisation in order to ensure that the service meets statutory requirements for workforce training and development in an integrated health and social care system.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be available to start immediately or on 1 week notice
- Experience of Workforce Development
- Sound knowledge of national framework and guidelines for Adult Social Service
- A good understanding of the current and future developments in the area of Adult Social Services
- Experience of managing learning and development opportunities
- Ability to devise learning and development plans that may arise from legislative changes and new policy initiatives
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Learning and Development Manager (Adult Social Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly