HR Advisor with 3-4 Years experience - Hybrid working - Excellent development opportunities.
Your new company
Built on the diverse personalities, backgrounds and lifestyles of its people.
They strive to not only act as an employer, but to support lives beyond work.
With a diverse range of tailored career options, support at every corner and the ability to progress, there's never been a more exciting time to join them.
Your new role
Partner Support and Line Management Development
Compensation & Benefits
Performance Management/ Exit
Recruitment & Selection
Policies and Procedures
Induction and Exit Procedures
Performance Management / Exit Compensation and Benefits Compensation
What you'll need to succeed
* A Graduate with a relevant degree and/ or appropriate professional qualification (essential)
* A minimum of 4 years' experience of working at HR Advisor level in a generalist role (essential)
* Experience of investigating disciplinary and grievance cases; conducting redundancy and general consultations (essential)
* Experience of working independently from line manager (essential)
* Ability to liaise with and manage stakeholders at all levels (essential)
* Experience of completing salary review process (preferable)
* Experience of professional or financial services environment (preferable)
* Experience of working in a multi-sited environment/role (preferable)
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent client service skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
* Passionate about HR
What you'll get in return
35k++ A very generous benefits package including Bonus, Pension, Life assurance, Group income protection and many more
The opportunity for learning and development
Joining a Progressive Diverse workforce
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.