ER Specialist Part time flexible working
Your new company
Expert Employee Relations company, founded in 2003, with 180+ retained clients. They have clients from many different industries. Their clients are mainly small businesses with fewer than 70 employees and they are their outsourced HR department, advising at managing director level, giving them commercial employment law advice to solve their ER issues. All advice is delivered remotely, by email, phone and Zoom, but there are occasional possibilities for client site visits. Travel is not a requirement. You will have direct client contact from the beginning. There is no evening or weekend working involved in this role. They are a friendly team of 5 staff working out of a modern office in Goring on Thames.
Your new role
We're recruiting for ER Specialists to advise and support clients in all aspects of UK employment law, within a high-volume environment. You will be able to find the most appropriate and commercially beneficial solutions for staff issues to support our clients' business decisions. You will be able to advise them of all the risks involved in all the choices, whilst making sure they remain legally compliant. You will be able to confidently and independently manage the complex employee relations casework. The complex ER issues include gross misconduct, dismissal, disciplinaries, sickness absence, grievances, TUPE and settlement agreements, early conciliation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive knowledge of employment law
- Able to work as part of a team
- You will be a problem solver, showing innovation and creativity
- You will be working directly with business owners and managing directors.
- Key to this role will be your ability to provide excellent customer service
- Be flexible to support your colleagues as and when required.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Good MS Office (Word, Outlook) skills
What you'll get in return
This is a Part time role working 3 full days, Flexible working options are available.
- Training to progress your career
- An opportunity to join a small friendly close knit team
- Extremely varied role, with full responsibility for making sure the client is happy with the outcome of the issues.
- Free car parking
- Modern and dynamic working environment, with technology to enable collaborative, streamlined and networked working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.