Internal Communications Consultant
Annapurna HR have been engaged to recruit an Internal Communications Consultant on a permanent basis with a well-known, London based business, to champion the Culture agenda, drive engagement and inform employees of all topics relevant to them.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience designing and implementing internal comms strategies and have led on engagement projects in a previous position.
- Create and implement centralised processes to deliver the internal communications strategy.
- Build and deliver content to engage company employees across a variety of topics such as legislative changes and events.
- Work closely with IT to ensure relevant technology is fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with L&D on communication targeted at developing employees.
- Work with internal communities to champion company D&I initiatives.
If you hold excellent communication skills and are able to react quickly to changing environments then this may be the role for you!
Please contact email@example.com for more information.